httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: bug or a feature
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 23:34:01 GMT
They were put in the code after discussion and design had occurred here.
I laid out the stages that I was going to commit in, and I followed the
commit then review process.

There was no dissention when this was committed. Your disagreement and
veto came after the design had been discussed and this code had been committed.

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein