httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Tagging tree tonight.
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:37:04 GMT
Good heavens, I set up to test Ryans patch in a heavy load long run
environment. I stopped watching mail at 5:30 and check back this morning
and before any heavy testing could occur everything is committed and tagged.
Whew, that was fast.

I am doing some heavy testing of the current threaded mpm (with Ryan's patch).
I am also approaching completion of my version (still needs testing). I'll
let you all know what I find with the heavy load testing.

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein