httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: MMAP and File setaside functions
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:23:43 GMT
rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> This is a simple patch that adds the new MMAP and file setaside functions
> this works in my testing, but I had to hack on the server to make it fail,
> so I can't garauntee that this will work for people who can make it fail
> out of the box.  Can somebody test this and make sure it works?

The sms stuff builds a lot better after "make distclean && ./buildconf
&& ./config.nice".  duh!

I still get a couple of warnings from this patch:

apr_buckets_file.c:213: warning: no previous prototype for
`file_setaside'
apr_buckets_file.c: In function `file_setaside':
apr_buckets_file.c:232: warning: control reaches end of non-void
function

...and

apr_buckets_mmap.c:119: warning: no previous prototype for
`mmap_setaside'

Functionally, it works fine!  No more seg faults on dist/, nothing bad
in the error log.  Why don't you clean up the warnings & commit it.

Thanks,
Greg