httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jerry Baker <jerryba...@weirdness.com>
Subject Re: Dreid CVS commits break Windows build
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 20:02:40 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:

> From: "Jerry Baker" <jerrybaker@weirdness.com>
> >
> > They don't work at all. No output. No error log entries. No virtual
> > includes, no exec cgi, no nothing.
>
> That's what I thought.  Then I reparsed my syntax by eye, and realized I had an
> error.  Can you create a -very simple- file with a single directive to test?
>
> It's possible this is a win32 bug, since the file may be opened for sendfile, but
> we can't read that file.  A fix is coming within the hour or so.
>
> Bill

http://jerbaker.dhs.org/test.shtml

-----TEST.SHTML SOURCE-----
-----TEST.SHTML SOURCE-----

-----APACHE.PL SOURCE-----
#!C:\perl\bin\perl.exe

print "Content-Type: text/html\n\n";
print "Hello World!";
-----APACHE.PL SOURCE-----

--
Jerry Baker

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well." - Joe
Ancis

PGP Key:
http://keyserver.pgp.com:80/pks/lookup?op=get&exact=off&search=0xD4B2493F
LAME Binaries: http://jerbaker.dhs.org/lame