httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jerry Baker <jerryba...@weirdness.com>
Subject Re: Dreid CVS commits break Windows build
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 06:44:35 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:

> [...]

Ya. That's kinda annoying because it prevents automated build processes
on Win32.

> > Includes are now broken. Don't know if it is related or just a filter
> > problem from some other checkin.
>
> Broken relative to ???  They are definately more finicky about bad syntax, but
> that's been tru for a while.

They don't work at all. No output. No error log entries. No virtual
includes, no exec cgi, no nothing.

--
Jerry Baker

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well." - Joe
Ancis

PGP Key:
http://keyserver.pgp.com:80/pks/lookup?op=get&exact=off&search=0xD4B2493F
LAME Binaries: http://jerbaker.dhs.org/lame