httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jerry Baker <jerryba...@weirdness.com>
Subject Re: Dreid CVS commits break Windows build
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 00:28:45 GMT
Cliff Woolley wrote:

> On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Cliff Woolley wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Jerry Baker wrote:
> >
> > > Some CVS activity by Dreid last night and this morning in srclib/apr
> > > have broken the ability to build on Windows. Did I just come in
> > > mid-checkin?
> >
> > Ian Holsman submitted a patch for this earlier today to the apr-dev list.
> > I'll go take a look at it and commit it.
>
> I just checked in Ian's patch.  Can you please do a cvs update and verify
> that you're building again on Win32?
>
> Thanks,
> Cliff

>    Cliff Woolley
>    cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
>    Charlottesville, VA

It builds on Win32 now from inside MSDEV, but not from the command line
with nmake.

Includes are now broken. Don't know if it is related or just a filter
problem from some other checkin.

--
Jerry Baker

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well." - Joe
Ancis

PGP Key:
http://keyserver.pgp.com:80/pks/lookup?op=get&exact=off&search=0xD4B2493F
LAME Binaries: http://jerbaker.dhs.org/lame