httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: httpd-2.0 tagged
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 06:16:30 GMT
On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 10:39:47PM -0700, rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> The tarballs are now available.   :-)
>
> Everybody have at them, and enjoy.  I will send e-mail to current-testers
> immediately.
>
> When we are ready to make this a beta, I have the CHANGES file available
> to put on-line.

-1 (yeah, yeah, non-binding).

Just compiled it with a Mandrake 8.0 box with GCC 3.0.  The threaded MPM
looks completely hosed.

It will start up all of the children, but they are all dead within a
few seconds.  (Only two processes remain...)

My gut tells me that the commit right before the T&R for the scoreboard
is doing something funky.  Sorry I don't have time to examine more
right now.  May have more time tomorrow morning to look at this if
others can't reproduce this.  -- justin