httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.18 compile problem
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 00:30:54 GMT
On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 05:50:01PM -0500, Gonyou, Austin wrote:
> Could someone _please_ tell me if they know what's going on here with the
> sha1_base64 deal. What do I need, or better, what does apr need, to make
> htpasswd compile properly? I'd really like to test this new release, but it
> won't get past it, unless I comment out the offending lines, but there's
> more affected than just htpasswd.

You are using 2.0.18, right?  I think there were some recent commits for
htpasswd.c after we tagged and rolled 2.0.18.

Try with the latest CVS copy.  htpasswd compiles for me.  This seems
like one of the auto-generated export files might be bad or something.
(If you are using Win32, I have no clue - maybe the DSPs are bad.)
-- justin