httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/http http_protocol.c
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2001 23:56:30 GMT
On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 04:24:03PM -0700, rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> > > Yep, right now TLS is broken.  I don't have a great idea for how to fix it
> > > though.  :-(
> >
> > Have reset_filters() not remove the TLS filter if it is there?
>
> That is very difficult, because it builds a specific case that into the
> server that may not always make sense.

Agreed.

How about if we just remove the request filters, and leave all the
connection filters?

    r->output_filters = c->output_filters;
    add()
    add()
    add()

Think that would suffice? Conceivably, a problem could still occur in a
connection filter, but remember: we're talking about *request* errors here.
I believe we can assume the connection is fine.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/