httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <ad...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Dreid CVS commits break Windows build
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 14:23:08 GMT
From: "Jerry Baker" <jerrybaker@weirdness.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 1:44 AM

> "William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:

Not if you run VC6.0 or better ... the command line build:

  msdev.exe Apache.dsw /MAKE "InstallBin - Win32 Release" /USEENV

should solve your headaches :-)  If you are only trying to test compile on an
automated basis, skip installbin and list multiple targets, eg.

  msdev.exe Apache.dsw /USEENV /MAKE "libhttpd - Win32 Release" \
          "libhttpd - Win32 Release" "mod_foo - Win32 Release" ...

> > > Includes are now broken. Don't know if it is related or just a filter
> > > problem from some other checkin.
> >
> > Broken relative to ???  They are definately more finicky about bad syntax, but
> > that's been tru for a while.
>
> They don't work at all. No output. No error log entries. No virtual
> includes, no exec cgi, no nothing.

That's what I thought.  Then I reparsed my syntax by eye, and realized I had an
error.  Can you create a -very simple- file with a single directive to test?

It's possible this is a win32 bug, since the file may be opened for sendfile, but
we can't read that file.  A fix is coming within the hour or so.

Bill