httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <ad...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Dreid CVS commits break Windows build
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 01:25:47 GMT
From: "Jerry Baker" <jerrybaker@weirdness.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 7:28 PM

> It builds on Win32 now from inside MSDEV, but not from the command line
> with nmake.

Jerry, that's par for course.  We decided on a basic rule some time ago that we
would only spend the time to refresh the make files once in a blue moon (before
we cut tarballs), and at one time we had pulled them out altogether.

If you are working from cvs, you must kick up msdev, and use it to build the
InstallBin project from the command line, or more simply just export the make
files.

> Includes are now broken. Don't know if it is related or just a filter
> problem from some other checkin.

Broken relative to ???  They are definately more finicky about bad syntax, but
that's been tru for a while.