httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Fw: build/7744: apr-util doesn't build the libaprutil.a
Date Fri, 18 May 2001 20:23:00 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." <admin@rowe-clan.net> writes:

> Was this fixed before we tagged?

It is unclear what the problem is.  I have libaprutil.a on my system
with code that matches CVS HEAD (at least this a.m.).

I will follow up on the bug db, ask for platform and such, and see
what happens.

I wouldn't hold up a beta for this.  Most folks won't need
libaprutil.a, and it seems to be platform-specific anyway.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...