httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Tagging Apache 2.0 for beta candidate
Date Mon, 21 May 2001 17:36:07 GMT
"Bill Stoddard" <bill@wstoddard.com> writes:

> I think we have a good shot at a beta candidate. I plan to tag the tree
> early this afternoon (ET) unless I hear objections.

I think it is fine for that tarball to go out as a beta as long as we
make a patch available for srclib/apr-util/Makefile.in to use with RH
7.1 (and whatever other platforms may be affected).

As far as proxy...  I personally wouldn't hold up a beta for it.  My
main concern is that we seem to be at a stable point now and I'd like
to see a stake in the ground with the current code.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...