httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: cvs updates
Date Fri, 11 May 2001 07:39:02 GMT
On Thu, 10 May 2001, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> > * checked out httpd-2.0 from scratch and now it works. I suppose that
> > 'make distclean' is not very clean, since with 'cvs up' + 'make distclean'
> > the error didn't go away.
> >

> You probably didn't update srclib/apr first.  Any changes to the *.m4 or
> *.in files won't work until both httpd-2.0 and apr are updated and then
> a buildconf is run from the top.

That's correct. I've falsely assumed that 'cvs up' in http-2.0, will
recursively update the apr and apr-utils projects, placed under srclib.

I'll update our dev notes to always make sure to cvs up these two
sub-dirs as well.

Thanks Roy.

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/