httpd-dev mailing list archives

From skgu...@hss.hns.com
Subject Re: [STATUS] mod_ssl for Apache 2.0
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 10:52:02 GMT

Hi Ralf,

I would like to help you in carving out the next generation SSL/TLS solution for
apache 2.0  out of the existing
code base as you mentioned.

Currently we are trying to consolidate the best practices which we have found
out so far after evaluating the
various browsers with apache web server. We are actually interested in figuring
out the low response secure
web browsing over high latency networks like satellite and then later promote it
to be adapted by the vaious
 browser and web server developers. We will be publishing our findings pretty
shortly and i would appreciate if you
could provide your views on that.

Regards,
-sharad gupta