httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Gross <ChristianGr...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: BUG ? Question about server root
Date Thu, 10 May 2001 21:26:29 GMT

On Thu, 10 May 2001 16:08:23 -0500, you wrote:

>It's entirely possible that it is wrong.  The answer would be in the mpm_winnt.c
>sources, and I'm not certain how the ordering might have changed, but what you
>describe sounds like a problem.

The config functions I was mentioning are in the config.c and main.c,
which I thought had nothing to do with the MPM or mpm_winnt.c file.  I
looked at the mpm_winnt.c file and did not find anything that had to
do with the configuration parsing process.  At least that is what I
think and I may be wrong on this...

Christian