httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cynic <cy...@mail.cz>
Subject Re: Proposed Code Freeze for 1.3.20
Date Thu, 10 May 2001 11:47:07 GMT
If you mean the build failure, then it seems to be fixed.
I built a fresh snapshot yesterday, and it works. No real
tests, but at least it runs and serves HTML + PHP pages on
several VHosts.

Oh, and BTW, it's on NT 4.

At 06:25 10.5. 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote the following:
> [...]
------end of quote------

cynic@mail.cz
And the eyes of them both were opened and they saw that their files
were world readable and writable, so they chmoded 600 their files.
    - Book of Installation chapt 3 sec 7