httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Tagging Apache 2.0 for beta candidate
Date Fri, 18 May 2001 22:33:00 GMT
Ian Holsman wrote:

> I've got the 2.0.18 (+proxy) running on Solaris 2.8
>
> Reverse Proxying is working
> I'm seeing some problems going to apple.com and cnet.com (the akamai thing)
> I don't think this should hold up building a single tarball, we just need
> to stick a note that akamized sites won't work with properly

This is *exactly* why I want to get a proxy out for general release. I
could reproduce the  Akamai problem until a while back when it went
away. Right now the proxy works for me, including apple, nasdaq and
cnet. We need to get it out there so we can figure out which combination
of platforms and MPMs this bug happens with.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street