httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server/mpm/threaded threaded.c
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 20:06:13 GMT
Let's see,

assuming an average estimate of 10 rps per thread we get:

   2147483648    requests before shutdown
/          10    rps
=   214748364.8  total seconds of requests
/        3600    seconds/hour
=       59652.32 hours of requests
/          24    hours per day
=        2485.51 days
/         365    days per year
=           6.8  years.

Seems like a while to me. Do you think we could get a new release
of Apache out in that time that might encourage them to want to
restart anyway?

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein