httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] mod_ssl for Apache 2.0
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 11:24:15 GMT

In article <65256A57.003A9519.00@sandesh.hss.hns.com> you wrote:

> I would like to help you in carving out the next generation SSL/TLS solution
> for apache 2.0  out of the existing code base as you mentioned.
> [...]

We certainly will do the discussions here on new-httpd. Ben, what do
you think: how should we discuss this issue with the community in a
reasonable way? I personally would say everyone gives his suggestions
and proposals on new-httpd, we then write them down in STATUS and
discuss them and then the group should vote on the proposals and ideas
and then we both start working towards them. Or do you have already a
different approach in mind how we should work on the next-generation
SSL/TLS solution for Apache 2.0? I'm open for any kind of approaches.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com