httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: Apache 1.3.20 rolled and ready for testing
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 19:12:50 GMT
On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 12:26:08PM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> The 1.3.20 tarball is available from http://dev.apache.org/dist/
>
> Seems this announce never went out amidst all the email delivery fooness
> on Wednesday.
>
> Schedule is to queue up the announce for first thing tommorow, I'll be
> building the win32 binaries late this aftn.

No announcement goes out until we have three +1 for a release from people
who have tested the tarball, after which we move the tarball to
www.apache.org/dist/httpd, and 24 hours after that we make the announcement
to the announcement list.  Right now a message should be sent to
stable-testers so that they can pick it up.

....Roy