httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/ap ap_snprintf.c
Date Thu, 10 May 2001 14:53:20 GMT
Brian Havard wrote:

> This doesn't work too well for me. On my platform, isnan() is a macro
> defined in math.h so this fails to detect it. Adding TCADDINCL='#include
> <math.h>' doesn't help either as TestCompile fails with
>
> helpers/testfunc.c:3: macro `isnan' used without args
>
> Any ideas? If it's just me on OS/2 then I can override in os.h but I'm
> guessing other platforms may do the same.

yeah, I was afraid of that. Where is the macro defined? We could
first check for implementations that use macros and then true
functions. Despite the nasty error (which I'm unsure why we're
seeing... such messages should be going to /dev/null) does
the build process completely die?

          "Hell is hot, that's never been disputed by anybody."