httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Havard" <bri...@kheldar.apana.org.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/ap ap_snprintf.c
Date Thu, 10 May 2001 14:35:49 GMT
On 10 May 2001 14:04:25 -0000, jim@apache.org wrote:

>jim         01/05/10 07:04:24
>
>  Modified:    src      CHANGES Configure
>               src/ap   ap_snprintf.c
>  Log:
>  Prevent nasty problems when platforms lack isinf() and/or isnan().

This doesn't work too well for me. On my platform, isnan() is a macro
defined in math.h so this fails to detect it. Adding TCADDINCL='#include
<math.h>' doesn't help either as TestCompile fails with

helpers/testfunc.c:3: macro `isnan' used without args

Any ideas? If it's just me on OS/2 then I can override in os.h but I'm
guessing other platforms may do the same.