httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <ad...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Tagging Apache 2.0 for beta candidate
Date Fri, 18 May 2001 22:15:59 GMT
From: "William A. Rowe, Jr." <admin@rowe-clan.net>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 4:58 PM

I've just slapped the APACHE_2_0_18 tag on the httpd-proxy tree, effective the same
timetable as httpd-2.0's tag.

If the modproxy folks want to check out the proxy tree, grab the tarball, insert
proxy-2.0 into that package, and retar it as httpd-proxy-2.0.18.tar I believe that
could make everyone happy, no?

If that package isn't up to snuff, then we release the non-proxy tarball as the
beta, instead.  And ITMT figure out how to release a single tarball easily.

Since FirstBill has limited time, it's not too much to ask this of proxy folk,
who are more ready to assure the package builds.

Objections?

Bill