httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: Win32: Debugging Apache 2.0 with VS GUI
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 22:02:02 GMT
This is a great suggestion if you are debugging startup issues. It is not required to start
with
ONE_PROCESS if you are debugging request processing.  Just attach the debugger (via task manager)
the child process (it is typically the larger of the two).  You can also id the child proces
by the
pid stored in httpd.pid.  httpd.pid stores the pid of the PARENT process, so the other Apache
process is the child to attach to.

Bill