httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Bill Stoddard" <>
Subject Re: Is it time for another Beta release?
Date Wed, 16 May 2001 18:51:12 GMT

> I was wondering what the critera/showstoppers which needs to get
> done before we roll another public beta.
> from the discussions on the lists I can see, the following things
happening before
> we do:
> * Threading MPM has had a lot of work done, and is now more stable
>   than the previous release
> * The Scorecard re-design has stablised (ie if it is going in, it would be
before the next beta)

Probably not. There are still scoreboard related issues with
MaxRequestPerChild processing that will not be fixed any time soon it
appears. This should not hold up a beta though.

> * the SMS memory is working in the APR.
> Cheers
> Ian

I think we are in pretty good condition for a beta so long as we document
the potential problems with setting non-zero MaxRequestsperChild


View raw message