httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: Tagging Apache 2.0 for beta candidate
Date Fri, 18 May 2001 20:45:05 GMT

Lest you think I am being unreasonable... My time to work on the server today and this weekend
is
very limited. I saw a nice opportunity to tag what I believe is a good verion of Apache 2.0
and I
did not want to let the opportunity pass.  If you can get mod_proxy in before the tree goes
to hell
again, I would be +1 on tagging 2.0.19 and releasing that instead of 2.0.18.

Bill