httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Proxy development...
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 17:11:49 GMT
Did we ever verify this report?

Subject: No content-type is sent in http headers by the Apache proxy
when the CacheMaxExpire value expires.

http://bugs.apache.org/index.cgi/full/7669

If it's a bug, is it fixed in the proxy/1.1 patches?

And finally, 1.3.20 is out, the server is stable, all is quiet.  I have no
objection to immediately commiting the http-1.1 proxy .1 code to the apache-1.3
tree, provided that first...

query-pr -i  --state="open" --category="mod[ _]proxy"

Total of 137 PRs found
Reports matching your query: 1 through 100 of 137

are cleaned out!  [And that's just open, another 4 analized and 18 suspended reports.]

Better yet, after integrating the patch, and collecting those some 100 email addresses,
we invite them all back to grab a 1.3.21-dev tarball and get testing :-)

Opinions (other than the nattering nabobs of negativism :-?)

Bill