httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Apache rollup tree
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:41:47 GMT

> - the how-to-roll-Apache page would need to be updated to include
> instructions on where to pull this proxy code, and where to place it in
> the release directory structure (modules/proxy). (In time, other modules
> would need to go through the same procedure, if this gets out of hand,
> we can automate it).

The entire rolling the tree operation for 2.0 is completely automated.  We
have a script in httpd-2.0/build called httpd_roll_release that does all
the work for us.  We need to just include the proxy in that script.  The
how-to-roll-Apache page is woefully out of date.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131