httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Blue Lang <b...@gator.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] mod_proxy in?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:23:07 GMT
On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Not against a 'roll-up' release here, of core + release-quality
> branded modules, but I'm suggesting we let these many (valuable!)
> sub-projects run at their own paces.

IANACAD, but I much prefer the module-neutral release cycles. It works
out well for mod_perl and etc, and I would much rather see more of the
quick apache releases, especially right now with things coming
together more quickly, than having to wait on modules I won't ever use.

Call it positive userland feedback. :)

Thanks,

--
   Blue Lang                                    http://www.gator.net/~blue
   Unix Administrator                                     Veritas Software