httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Tagging 2.0.17 in a few...
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:45:27 GMT

Couple of issues.

1)  The tag on ap_release.h has the version at 2.0.17-dev.  This should be
2.0.17.  This can be fixed by editing that file, committing, and
re-tagging the file.  This can be done with cvs tag -F

2)  You can't roll the tarball and sign it with a key that isn't in the
KEYS file before you tag.  You can also move the tag on that file after
you commit the changes.  I also believe you should have somebody sign your
key before you use it.

Ryan

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Bill Stoddard wrote:

> Tagged.  I'll roll the tarball in about 10 hours (time to find my way out of PGP hell).
>
> Bill

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131