httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Let's remove some modules from Apache 2.0
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 23:34:53 GMT
On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> > I actually noticed this a while ago, and decided that I wanted more
> > experience running a web site.  For that reason, I have actually created
> > http://www.rkbloom.net/, and I am finally running my own server.  :-)
>
> Oh, but it's not a true test server until you can see it under heavy
> request loads.  You should add more pictures of Kelly.  ;-)

Kelly is the one with the artistic bent.  She likes to run the camera, but
I'll see what I can do.  I think I did the heavy load thing today.  I just
walked around our office, and most of the developers at Covalent "found"
my web site when I mentioned it on list.  If Covalent is any indication, I
saw a load spike today.  :-)

I guess I should start to put my Apache modules and presentations on that
site now.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131