httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: make docs...
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:31:56 GMT

ARGH!  Somebody changed the name of the default.pl script in APR, but they
left the other makefiles still referring to it.  We also have default.pl
scripts in the other build directories.  I guess I would either change the
default.pl to autodiscover the information required about the package
being built, or I would just change the makefile to use the default.pl in
httpd-2.0/build.  I would prefer the latter, because it means that when we
fix a bug in the template, it is propogated to all projects.

Ryan

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001 rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> Ahhhh.  I had this same error in apr-util yesterday.  I can't remember if
> I committed my changes back or not.   Hmmmmmm.   I'll check my tree, but
> if I don't commit in the next few minutes, I would check yesterday's CVS
> logs.
>
> Ryan
>
> On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Victor J. Orlikowski wrote:
>
> > Yep, I mean Apache.
> > Doing a make docs in the buildroot results in:
> > [critter@critterling httpd-2.0]$ make docs
> > mkdir -p ./docs/api
> > srclib/apr/build/scandoc -isrclib/apr/build/default.pl -p./docs/api/ ./include/*.h
> > /bin/sh: srclib/apr/build/scandoc: No such file or directory
> > make: *** [docs] Error 126
> >
> > Changing that to scandoc.pl brings an error in looking for
> > default.pl...
> >
> > Victor
> > --
> > Victor J. Orlikowski