httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Austin Gonyou <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject Re: mod_tls support
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2001 22:01:12 GMT

I agree, but if I give it --with-ssl=/usr/include/openssl then it still
fails and instead of yes/inc/ssl.h I just get
/usr/include/openssl/yes/inc/ssl.h. Or is it that I should give it the
path to the openssl binary? Or is it like mod_ssl where I usually just
build openssl, not install it, and then tell mod_ssl configure where the
source tree is?

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect