httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/support ab.c
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2001 13:30:40 GMT
On 2 Apr 2001 dirkx@apache.org wrote:

> dirkx       01/04/01 23:19:45
>
>   Modified:    .        CHANGES
>                docs/man ab.8
>                support  ab.c
>   Log:
>   Commit early and often. This should merge all changes into
>   ab from 1.3 into 2.0. SSL work not completed; I need to move
>   some of the autoconf detection of mod_wtls to a more central
>   place first. Any suggestions appreciated :-)

Are you planning on ever building AB with SSL support without mod_tls?  If
not, then just leave the checks where they are.  Your support config.m4
can still use them.  If so, then move them to one of the ac*.m4 files, and
create macros out of them, which are then called in both places.

Ryan
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131