httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re : Apache WebServer review in UK computer newsweekly 'IT Week' (fwd)
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:05:25 GMT

I already replied that there really isn't a GUI for Apache 2.0 on Windows
(or any platform, aside from Comache of course), but if someone has
something visual they could give Dave, I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

	Brian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:11:22 +0100
From: Dave_Bailey@vnu.co.uk
To: press@apache.org
Subject: Re : Apache WebServer review in UK computer newsweekly 'IT Week'

Hi I'm Dave Bailey, Senior Technical Analyst for 'IT Week', eWeek's ex-sister
magazine in the UK.
We're preparing a review of V2.0 of the Apache WebServer and we need a
screenshot to tie up
the review. Could you email me a screenshot of Apache 2.0, running under Windows
NT4, preferably
with one of the new features in the WebServer shown in the screenshot ?

I'd need this ASAP, as the production desk is already biting at my heels ! If
you could sort this out and email
me a 300dpi colour screenshot, I'd be eternally grateful.

many thanks

Dave Bailoey
Senior Technical Analyst - IT Week
Tel No. 0044 207 316 9366