httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey A. Stuart" <jstuart-apa...@neo.rr.com>
Subject RE: mod_perl/mod_php
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 23:35:44 GMT
That is correct for at least PHP... In the SAPI folder, there should be an
apache2filter folder.  This is an attempt I believe at turning PHP into an
Apache 2.0 filter... You can also use the -with-apxs2 config option to build
it with Apache 2.0's apxs script.... (Don't know if it works currently under
the beta but.. :))

As far as mod_perl... who knows... Mod_perl 2.0 is still in development...

--
Jeff Stuart
jstuart@neo.rr.com

-----Original Message-----
From: GUMMALAM,MOHAN (HP-PaloAlto,ex1) [mailto:mohan_gummalam@hp.com]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 7:09 PM
To: 'new-httpd@apache.org'
Subject: mod_perl/mod_php

Good questions..  I have been looking for mod_perl and mod_php for Apache
2.0.  Where as there is something in the CVS for mod_perl, I was wondering
if it is stable enough for us to download and stay messing around with it.

I read somewhere that mod_php was "ported" for Apache 2.0, but I am not able
to locate it.  So is it available somewhere?

Any help will be appreciated!  Thanks,

Mohan Gummalam
SDL, Hewlett-Packard Company.

<snip>

> Is there ANY word about when a first-cut of at least mod_perl
> and mod_php for 2.0 might be available? Those 2 would be
> a good start, anyway. I anybody even WORKING on the 2.0
> versions of these essential modules?

<snip>