httpd-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@apache.org (David N. Welton)
Subject Re: [STATUS] (apache-1.3) Fri Apr 27 06:54:39 EDT 2001
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:04:51 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar@Golux.Com> writes:

>     * Doug MacEachern's libapr - Generic Apache Request Library (Alpha)
>       This package contains modules for manipulating client request data
>       via the Apache API with Perl and C.

I am not sure where this text is pulled from, but I just wanted to
note that libapr works quite well for other projects as well, besides
mod_perl.  It's a good way of sharing cookie/form handling code
between multiple projects.  I replaced the code I had written in
mod_dtcl with libapr, and it has worked quite well.

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton
   Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/