httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "GUMMALAM,MOHAN (HP-PaloAlto,ex1)" <mohan_gumma...@hp.com>
Subject mod_perl/mod_php
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 23:08:54 GMT
Good questions..  I have been looking for mod_perl and mod_php for Apache
2.0.  Where as there is something in the CVS for mod_perl, I was wondering
if it is stable enough for us to download and stay messing around with it.

I read somewhere that mod_php was "ported" for Apache 2.0, but I am not able
to locate it.  So is it available somewhere?

Any help will be appreciated!  Thanks,

Mohan Gummalam
SDL, Hewlett-Packard Company.

<snip>

> Is there ANY word about when a first-cut of at least mod_perl
> and mod_php for 2.0 might be available? Those 2 would be
> a good start, anyway. I anybody even WORKING on the 2.0
> versions of these essential modules?

<snip>