httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-proxy/module-2.0 proxy_ftp.c
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2001 21:54:15 GMT
Greg Ames wrote:

> hmmmm...deja vu.  HTTP has a folding feature, where header lines that
> start with a space or a tab are treated as a continuation of the
> previous line.  Do tabs have any special meaning for FTP?

In ftp a control connection response seems to be any number of lines up
I'm
not sure if ap_getline will behave exactly as we want it to, nor can we
guarantee ap_getline might not be changed by someone in the future that
might break ftp.

Also ap_getline needs a full request_rec set up to work - currently
we're getting away with just a conn_rec for the ftp control connection.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street