httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org>
Subject Re: v2.0 and SOCKS?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2001 18:54:09 GMT
SOCKS 4 is likely not used a lot anymore, though I can't say for sure no
one uses it. You have to link its libs to your app to SOCKSify them,
though.

SOCKS 5 uses a set of wrappers to dynamically add this capability. It
would be nice to support this, but no one's tested httpd with it yet
AFAIK.

Chuck

--
Chuck