httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <I...@cnet.com>
Subject modules.apache.org (RE: [VOTE] mod_proxy in?)
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 18:27:00 GMT
what would be really cool would be if modules.apache.org had

a) a categorization tree (so you could drill down)
b) a method of grabbing 'all' the modules out there
c) a method of seeing what is 'new'

something like search.cpan.org
this might be easier to accomplish than the ports thing, and would help
acheive theo's wish.

The hard part would be to categorize all the existing modules

..I