httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-proxy/module-2.0 proxy_util.c
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:26:48 GMT
On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 03:44:03PM -0400, Victor J. Orlikowski wrote:
> Fine.
> I'll reply with previous messages attached in the future.
> Question: you do use a threading mail reader, yes?

As Jim mentioned, that supposition doesn't work when you delete emails
rapidly. And even if so, what about people that don't have threading
readers? Or maybe they don't use the threading in their mail reader?

I use Mutt, and yes: it can thread. But I don't do that. I read mail in
received-order. Pisses me off when a new mail appears buried in some thread
somewhere.

Cheers,
-g

--