httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: List of modules in "most" build
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:12:42 GMT
On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 12:31:11AM +1000, Brian Havard wrote:
> I've been building with --enable-mods-shared=most and noticed that it
> doesn't really build most modules. I think the following modules should
> also be included in the "most" list.
>
> auth_anon
> auth_dbm
> vhost_alias
> speling
> mime_magic
> usertrack
> unique_id
> maybe dav/dav_fs
>
> That is, anything that should build on the majority of platforms and not
> classed as experimental.
>
> Anyone object to these being added?

The dav ones already fall under "most" (if not, then something broke).

If none of those magically enable themselves, then go ahead. The biggest
problem is with modules that alter the default behavior. Do all of those
modules have a switch to enable them?

Note that we can't just say "not loaded" since the build process sets up an
httpd.conf that loads them if they were built.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/