httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: Build/libtool question linking DSOs
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 21:37:13 GMT
On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 01:53:01AM +1000, Brian Havard wrote:
> I'm working on getting a mod_dav DLL to build on OS/2 & found that I need
> -lsocket when linking. I thought it would be appropriate to add
> $(EXTRA_LIBS) to the link line. Would doing so break any platforms or will
> libtool handle it ok?

More appropriate is to remove the offending call to the socket library.
ntohs() and htons() in dav/main/props.c, right?

Just go into props.c and insert a little #ifdef OS2 around those things, and
copy the value straight over. That code needs to change anyways, so save
yourself some grief now.

Cheers,
-g

--