httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: Let's remove some modules from Apache 2.0
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2001 20:09:59 GMT
On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 01:46:25PM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> So I"m strongly -1 from removing this module under those two points.  You could
> probably add other arguments for keeping/removing the module, but I think these
> two are the only relevant arguments for keeping it in the core.
>
> Consider this a veto until further convincing arguments are presented.

-1 is always a veto when talking about the code.

People who want to "vote" against something should use -0 if they don't like
it. Additional comments or -0.5 or something can express how much they
dislike it. But -1 should stick to being a veto so that we don't have to
keep clarifying what the hell a -1 means.

-1 is a veto. Use something else to express dislike.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/