httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Victor J. Orlikowski" <v.j.orlikow...@gte.net>
Subject mod_so enabling....
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 05:12:41 GMT
As I said at the Con....
mod_so is not necessarily being enabled when needed...
The problem is put succinctly in the comment in config.m4, in
modules/mappers:
dnl ### this isn't going to work quite right because of ordering issues
dnl ### among the config.m4 files. it is possible that a *later* module
dnl ### is marked as shared (thus setting sharedobjs), so we won't see
dnl ### it here. we need to shift *this* config.m4 to be "last" or we
dnl ### need to find a different way to set up this default and module spec.

So, the implementer saw that a problem was coming here...

What I'm asking for is a general suggestion from clearer heads than
mine, as to what the Right Thing To Do (TM) is.

Do we wish to set that config.m4 to be the last used, or is there a
better suggestion?
If nothing better arises, I'll put in the quick hack.

Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski