httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/support httpd.exp
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 19:18:08 GMT

> On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Bill Stoddard wrote:
>
> > I can -see- from the code being committed that ap_set_int_slot() is being added.
What is it for?
> > suggest commit comments are a good place to do more than state the obvious :-)
>
> same as all the other ap_set_*_slot functions, but for an integer value.

Apologies for being a bit too quick on the trigger today.  I have seen the Windows compiler
choke
because of casts on the left of an assignment, but that is not the problem here. The problem
is that
you are doing pointer math on a void*.  Doesn;t bother gcc but it gives VC++ fits. Checking
in the
fix now.

Bill