httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <stodd...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/loggers mod_log_config.c
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 18:37:57 GMT
Debugging another problem related to this patch got me to thinking....

<vent>
Is this patch pedantic?  I mean, what is wrong with letting mod_log_config handle the %c directive
just as it always has?  We are trying to file every single little nit in its tight little
spot at
the expense of maintainability.  This code base is getting seriously complex. Stuff like this
makes
it even worse.
</vent>

Bill