httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Ugh.
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2001 08:46:49 GMT
Would someone on Unix please confirm this is a problem

<Directory "d:/webdocs/ssi">
    Options Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
    Order allow,deny
    AllowOverride None
    Allow from all
    DirectoryIndex index.shtml

    <FilesMatch "\.shtml$">
        SetOutputFilter INCLUDES
        ForceType text/html
    </FilesMatch>
</Directory>

Alias /ssi d:/webdocs/ssi

Obviously drop the d: and use whatever path you like.

Create an .shtml file at that location.

Quering the page with GET /ssi/index.shtml HTTP/1.0
I get back a single blank line.

This is just not healthy, and rips out my +1.  I've just eliminated the
GP fault on win32 and will be committing soon, but would like to know if
this specific problem is a side effect of my patch isolated to Win32, or
if we see this everywhere.  The only directives I use in that directory
are <!--#include virtual="head.html">  Ideas?

Bill